Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Returning to the EduAwesomeAdventure writing

 As you may (or may not) have noticed, I have been on a bit of a hiatus from blogging here. It was unplanned and days turned into weeks which turned into months which ultimately turned into years: three to be exact. My apologies.


Around the time I applied for grad school, I also started working on writing/developing my book idea. My book writing got set aside for awhile in time, but I got into grad school. I have been the last (nearly) three years studying in the MSIS distance education program through the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. This week, I have completed by last ever presentation in my last ever class meeting of my last ever class. I have a couple of papers to finish up, but otherwise, I have completed my Master's of Science in Information Sciences. I have my announcements ready to go out and my class ring ordered. I just need to put the finishing touches on a couple of things and get through this last week.


With that, I plan to send out graduation announcements and Christmas cards over the next couple of weeks while I transition back to doing more of the writing I love dearly and have missed. So, if you are returning to read my writing, I am grateful for you. If you are a new reader, I welcome you. If there are any topics you're specifically looking for, please let me know. I hope to also get back to my book writing as I have a goal of finishing the book I started out working on over three years ago.


If you are interested in some of the writing I completed while taking classes at UT these past few years, please check out eduawesomeadventure.net which is, of course, a sibling page to this site.


I have lots to share. My first post to follow this one will relate to CS Week, so stay tuned! Again, welcome back readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment